Hopkinton is in Massachusetts. It is the starting place of the Boston Marathon.
Holliston is approximately 6 miles south of Framingham. The town is reachable mainly by Route 16 (points east and west) and Route 126 (points north and south.)
- Hopkinton State Park, Route 85, Phone: +1 508-435-4303, . Bicycling, non-motorized boating, hiking, horseback riding, picnicking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and swimming on 1450 acres. Group area that includes a pavilion, playing field, restrooms, picnic tables, and a large grill is available by reservation during the summer.
- Caffe Italiano28 Main Street., 508-497-0730, . A very small, full service restaurant, very elegant for the area. It is pricier than the local competition, but definitely a big step up.
- Carbones Restaurant, 280 Cedar St., +1 508-435-3465.
- Dinos Pizza, 77 W Main St., +1 508-435-7151.
- O'Tooles, 25 Hayward St., +1 508-435-3368.
- Pommery, 14 Birchwood Ln, +1 508-435-4549.