Hopkinton is in Massachusetts. It is the starting place of the Boston Marathon.
- Boston Marathon, Hopkinton Commons. If in town on April 15th, the Boston Marathon is a must see! It begins in the center of town in the morning. The common is set up with food, crafts and activities for children and adults to enjoy. If interested, there is an option of standing at certain miles of the marathon. There are also many jackets and athletic wear to be purchased.
- Hopkinton State Park, Route 85, Phone: +1 508-435-4303, . Bicycling, non-motorized boating, hiking, horseback riding, picnicking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and swimming on 1450 acres. Group area that includes a pavilion, playing field, restrooms, picnic tables, and a large grill is available by reservation during the summer.
- Absolute Yoga, 77 West Main Street, Hopkinton, MA, 01748, ☎ (508) 435-3366, . Absolute Yoga offers twelve different instructors. They offer specific classes based on level of ability as well as classes for children to pregnant women. This yoga studio has many different types of yoga to choose from based on personal preference and they take place at many different times throughout the day.
- Vintage Books, 181 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA, 01748, ☎ (508) 435-3499. Vintage Books has been around for about twenty-five years. This store contains books from many, many years ago as well as up to date books. They have anything from biographies of old famous historians to Rachel Ray cookbooks. Anyone looking to purchase a book should visit Vintage Books and see what they have to offer.
- Caffe Italiano, 28 Main Street., 508-497-0730, . A very small, full service restaurant, very elegant for the area. It is pricier than the local competition, but definitely a big step up.
- Carbones Restaurant, 280 Cedar St., +1 508-435-3465.
- Dinos Pizza, 77 W Main St., +1 508-435-7151.
- O'Tooles, 25 Hayward St., +1 508-435-3368.
- Pommery, 14 Birchwood Ln, +1 508-435-4549.
- Hopkinton Gourmet, 43 Main Street, Hopkinton, MA, 01748, ☎ (508) 435-0435. Interested in a quick bite to eat? Hopkinton Gourmet is the perfect spot. They offer customized coffees, teas and lemonades. They have muffins, bagels, and wraps or sandwiches. The “Gorum” is a small and cozy place that exemplifies the homey feel of Hopkinton.
- Snappy Dog's, 18 Grove St Hopkinton, MA 01748. Snappy Dogs is a hot dog trailer in the center of Hopkinton located in the Collela’s parking lot. The woman who owns Snappy Dogs offers a variety of hot dogs, even vegetarian! They also have an array of condiments and drinks. Picnic tables are set up aside the hot dog trailer for customers to sit. Eating at Snappy Dogs is an experience in itself and truly something unique and fun.
- Bill's Pizza, 14 Main Street Hopkinton, MA 01748, ☎ (508) 435-0447. Bill’s Pizza has been around for many years. In the recent years they redecorated the inside and outside. Bill’s is quick and easy food. They offer sandwiches, pizza, wraps, salads and much more. They also offer a catering service. With the recent renovations, they now have a casual bar section.
- Cornell's, 229 Hayden Rowe Street, ☎ 508-435-6192, . Cornell's was founded in 1964. Since then, there have been only a few renovations to the establishment in order to cherish the atmosphere. Cornell's attracts not only an adult crowd, but it has also become the "bar spot" on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Cornell's offers alcoholic beverages, burgers and sandwiches for a reasonable price. On occasion, they also feature a live band at night.