Hommersåk (also called Riska) is a village of Sandnes kommune in Norway.
By bus: Follow line 21 from Sandnes bus- and railway station.
By car: Follow Rv. 13 from Sandnes, leading into Rv. 516.
By boat: From Stavanger harbour (more info on www.kolumbus.no)
Hommersåk is the village of Riska, and is located where the Riska fiord ends.
- The old wood church, Riska gamle kirke, built 1877.
- The old mill, "Kvernhusene i Frøylandsbekken", restored millhouse a few hundred meters from the park Stemmen.
- The Skjærgård in summer, contact FjordEvents down at Bryggen and go for some amazing Fjord cruising.
- Several nice footpaths lead visitors into the beautiful nature surrounding Hommersåk, wich includes Maudlandsgården, Måketjern, Riska beach, Kjølvik and Vårlivarden.
- The old ship "MS Riskafjord II" offers crousing on the fiord in the high season.
- The shopping mall, Bryggen senter, offers a variety of shops, hairdresser, bakery and a bistro.
- There is also some groserie shops including Kiwi,Rimi and Mega
- East Ocean china take-away restaurant (Maudland)
- Lone's Bistro (located at Bryggen senter)
- Statoil Service Hommersåk (Bjelland).
- PizzaBakeren (Bryggen)
Kjetil Svendal's Open House Drinkin Bar