Hereford is a city in the High Plains of the Texas Panhandle.
- Deaf Smith County Historical Museum, 400 Sampson St., Artifacts from the pioneer era, farm and ranch items, American Indian artifacts, guns, photography, and paintings. Tues-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 2-5pm.
- Tara Trading Inc., 100 Avenue H # 4, 806 364 0012.
- Zacatecas, 529 E 1st St., 806 363 2211. Tex-Mex cuisine.
- Tap water - Hereford is known as the "City without a Toothache" because the naturally high level of fluorine in the local tap water helps to prevent tooth decay.
- Best Western - Red Carpet Inn, 830 W 1st St, 806 364 0540. Clean rooms, complimentary breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express, 1400 W 1st St., 806 364 3322.