Henderson is the second largest city in the State of Nevada. In recent years, the border between Henderson and Las Vegas has become virtually nonexistant. One city butts up against the other. One area of Henderson, Green Valley, was the first master planned community in the state.
From Arizona, Boulder City, Lake Mead or Lake Las Vegas
If you came from Boulder City or Arizona, you can either take US 93 or Route 166, Route 166 is Lakeshore Drive and is gonna change into State Route 564 once, you are not overlapping with Route 147 anymore. Or in US 93, it will change into a Freeway as soon as you pass the Railroad Pass Hotel & Casion. And, what do you may know. If you came from Lake Mead or Lake Las Vegas, get on SR 564 and still continue until you enter Henderson. If took U.S 93, you will have to pass through Boulder City, and never take the exit after crossing over Veterans Memorial Dr intersection. It will head to Searchlights and Needles. And, then, once you get, it will change into a overlapping I-515, and, take any exit you want, this includes Wagonwheel Dr/Nevada State Dr, Boulder Hwy, Horizon Dr, College Dr, or any exit, as long is not on I-215.
From Central Las Vegas
Get on I-515, or I-215, or whatever road you take to get to Henderson Drive. And to enter Central Henderson via I-515, take exit 61 to Lake Mead. And on I-215, none, Continue till end of freeway.
From N. Las Vegas
Get on I-15, and then get on I-515 or I-215, do the same as Central Las Vegas.
There are several sites to see in the Henderson area. They include:
- The Ocean Spray Factory which runs a tour
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory which runs a tour and has a large cactus garden.
- Clark County Heritage Museum
- Fiesta Hotel and Casino
- Sunset Station Hotel and Casino
The are many Casinos of varying sizes throughout the Henderson Area and gambling is a popular pastime.
- Sunset Station.
- Fiesta Henderson.
- Firehouse Subs, 9555 S Eastern Ave Ste 130 (702) 893-3473  part of the chain of Firehouse Subs, one of the few locations in the Western United States, all their Sandwhiches are steamed which addds to the flavor, also has literally hundreds of bottles of different types of hot sauce or sauces that you can buy if you ask them. Also has a really cool mural on the wall of the Rat Pack dressed as firefighters.
- Blue Chip Vegas, 2630 Sunridge Heights Parkway, ☎ 877-724-4758, . Pools, deluxe kitchens, marble baths, HD flat-screen televisions, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout the suites.
- Courtyard Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, 2800 North Green Valley Parkway, ☎ +1 702 434-4700 (fax: +1 702 434-3888), .
- Hawthorne Suites, 910 S. Boulder Highway, ☎ +1 702 568-7800 (fax: +1 702 568-8430), .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 441 Astaire Drive, ☎ +1 702 990-2323, .
- Holiday Inn Henderson, 1553 N Boulder Highway, ☎ 702-564-9200, . Outdoor pool, restaurant, 24-hour fitness center, and suites with whirlpool tubs and granite bathrooms.
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, 2190 Olympic Avenue, ☎ +1 702 434-2700 (fax: +1 702 434-3999), . $109-$174.
- Sunset Station Hotel and Casino
- Super 8 Henderson, 2030 US Highway 41 N, ☎ 270-827-5611, . Outdoor pool, Jacuzzi Suites, free wireless internet, and a meeting room for up to 100 people + business center.
- Wingate by Wyndham - Henderson, 3041 St. Rose Parkway, ☎ 702-568-0027, . The new Wingate by Wyndham Henderson hotel in Nevada offers plush accommodations, executive two bedroom suites and flexible meeting space.