Hartville is a city in Stark County.
Hartville is known as a "dry" town, meaning no alcoholic beverages are served or sold in the village.
Hartville is located halfway between Akron and Canton at the intersection of State Route 43 and State Route 619.
- SR 43 begins in Cleveland and ends in Steubenville. SR 43 runs North and South through Hartville.
- SR 619 begins in Barberton and ends near Alliance. SR 619 runs East and West through Hartville.
- Hartville Chocolate Factory, two locations: 114 S. Prospect (Corner of Rts. 619 & 43 South) and 1289 Edison St. (in Hartville Marketplace), tel: +1 330-877-1999, . Prospect Street location hours: M,Tu,Th,F 10AM-6PM; W&S 10AM-5PM.
- Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, 1289 Edison Street NW, tel: +1 330-877-9860, . Open M & Th 8AM-4PM; Sa 8AM-5PM. The Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market is the biggest attraction in Hartville. The Marketplace has around 200 stores inside a large building. Most of the stores sell new items, such as toys and crafts. The Flea Market is located outside and has 1000 spaces available. Outside you will find flea market type items, such as antiques and collectibles. While the both the Marketplace and the Flea Market are open year-round, there is a considerable drop in the vendors willing to stand outside during the cold Ohio winters. The busiest time of the flea market is May - October, and the busiest weekends are Memorial Day, The 4th of July and Labor Day.
- Hartville Kitchen 1015 Edison Street NW, tel: +1 330-877-9353, . Hours: M,Tu,Th-Sa 11AM-8PM. Located in front of the Hartville Marketplace.