Happy Valley-Goose Bay is in Labrador in Canada. It is the largest city in this area. During World War Two, Goose and Gander in Newfoundland were important airbases, refuelling stops for planes en route to Europe.
- The Base. You can go to the base and shop
- Wolverine Bay. Swim in the warm fresh water bay.
- Hike. Walk some of the trails that are all over Goose bay.
- Berry-picking. Pick wild blueberries, or try some local redberry pie!
- Cafe Inconnu Inc., 5 Loring Drive (Just next to the Base and Airport), ☎ 896-9144. 6:30 - 21:00. Here you can enjoy specialty coffees using espresso. Quiet and relax atmosphere, very cozy. Come enjoy fresh homemade pastries and delicious homemade meals and best of all gluten free product are available here.Give it a try today!