Hamilton County is a county located in Southwest Ohio on the border with Indiana and Kentucky.
There are three airports close to Hamilton County:
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)  is on the Kentucky side of the Ohio River, so you'll have to cross the bridge to get to Cincinnati itself. Delta has its second largest hub here.
- Dayton International Airport (DAY)  is about 50 miles to the north.
- Lunken Airport
Cincinnati is served by Interstates 71 (from Columbus and Louisville), 74 (from Indianapolis), 75 (from Dayton and Lexington), 471 (a spur of I-71- to the south), and 275 (the circle beltway). US 50 also serves the area as an expressway to the eastern neighborhoods (Columbia Parkway) and western neighborhoods via the Sixth Street Expressway, which links River Road and the Waldvogel Memorial Viaduct to Downtown.
One of the most beautiful panoramic views in the country occurs when driving northbound on Interstate 71/75 (the interstate routes share the same highway in part of Northern Kentucky) travelling into downtown Cincinnati, just before the Brent Spence Bridge.
Amtrak , offers passenger train service from key U.S. cities. All trains arrive and depart from Union Terminal/Cincinnati Museum Center. This is several miles from Cincinnati, and since most of the trains arrive before dawn, before public transportation is available, it may be wise to call a taxi to finish the rest of your journey. (See Taxis.)
Greyhound  offers passenger bus service from many U.S. cities. Buses arrive and depart from Greyhound's station in downtown Cincinnati.
SORTA (Southwestern Ohio Regional Transit Authority) operates the Metro bus system, which serves Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Clermont County, and Warren County.
- Jean-Robert at Pigalls. [Cincinnati] 127 West Fourth St., Phone: (513) 721-1345, Fax: (513) 352-6010, . Owned by former five star Maisonette chef Jean-Robert de Cavel who opened his own restaurant in 2002 at the site of closed 5 star restaurant Pigall's. In October 2005 Mobil Travel Guide rated de Cavel's restaurant 4 stars.
- Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse [Cincinnati] 700 Walnut Street, Phone: (513) 784-1200,  Hours: Monday - Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday & Saturday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- Montgomery Inn Ribs, [Cincinnati] 925 Eastern Avenue, Phone: (513) 721-7427, Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM, Friday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM, Saturday 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM - With three restaurants, one of Cincinnati's most famous eateries. Renowned as the place to go for great baby-back ribs. Was a favorite of comedy legend Bob Hope. The flagship location is located in the village of Montgomery, in the northeast suburbs.
The most popular wateringhole in Hamilton County is Main Street in Cincinnati. Alternatively, venture across the Ohio River in Newport_(Kentucky), where cool new bars and restaurants are popping up.