| || |
| || |
Revision as of 22:25, 4 December 2008
Halifax is a town in Massachusetts.
Halifax is on Route 106. From Boston take Route 93 south to Route 3 south, exit 9. Turn right on Rt. 3A (toward Kingston). Bear left onto Route 106.
The nearest major airports are in Boston (BOS) AND Warwick, RI (PVD).
Halifax is on the MBTA Plymouth/Kingston commuter rail line to Boston.
- Halifax Congregational Church, 503 Plymouth St (Rt. 106). An excellent architectural example of a classic white steepled New England church.
- Monponsett Pond. The best views are from Route 58 north of Route 106.
- Fieldstone Farm, 21 Plymouth Street, +1 781-293-9638, . Equestrian lessons of all stripes. Hosts many horse shows April-September.
The local Wal-Mart is at the junction of Routes 106 and 58.
- Halifax Country Club, 100 Country Club Drive (off Rt. 106), Phone: +1 781-293-9061, . Th,F 11AM-9PM, Sa 7AM-9PM, Su 7AM-1PM. One of those very competent "good food, good value" places that goes unnoticed.
- Holiday Inn Boston South, 929 Hingham St, .