| || |
SOGO:''' It is the department store of the station square. |+|
* ''':''' .
Book Off:''' A lot of used comics,CDs,DVDs,novels,games, and magazins are in there. |+|
* ''':''' used , and .
Yodobashi Camera:''' A lot of electrical appliances are in there. Cameras, DVDs, IPODs, TVs,VIDEOs,etc...are in there. |+|
* ''':''' .
Shopping arcade:''' There are many kinds of shop in the shoppong arcade. For example, cloth, Ramen, perfume,supermarket, etc... Perfume store is cheap. |+|
, , , .
*<buy name="Tokyu squre" alt="" address="" directions="" phone="" url="http://www.tokyu-square.com/MONTHLY/shopexpress/express.php" hours="" price="" lat="" long="">
It is the department store near by JR Hachioji station. |+|
* ''':''' .
|−|There are a lot of shops and many reataurants. |+|
*<buy name="Tokyu squre" alt="" address="" directions="" phone="" url="http://www.tokyu-square.com/MONTHLY/shopexpress/express.php" hours="" price="" lat="" long=""> store.</buy>
|−| You can eat untill pm11:00.</buy> |+|
:''' here is kind of suports aitem shop. Forexample,snow boad, surf bord, skiware, basket shoose,and more. |+|
|−|* '''Zakkaya Kerori:'''is flog specality store.there are many kind flog goods.bath goods, silver accesarys,dolls,etc... |+|
| || |
Revision as of 09:43, 21 April 2009
Hachiōji (八王子)  is in the western part of Tokyo.
Gained city status on the 1st September 1917.
Population in 2004 was about 530,000.
If coming from Narita Airport, take the JR Narita Express to Tokyo station, and change for the Chuo Line for service to Hachioji (about 2 1/4 hours, ¥3670). It is a real climb all the way up to the Chuo platforms, but since Chuo line trains start at Tokyo station, odds are you will probably find a seat. The alternative is to continue on the Narita Express to Shinjuku and from there board the Chuo Line, or the less-expensive Keio Line.
If you have a Japan Rail Pass, and if the timing is right, you may be able to reserve a Kaiji or Azusa train from Shinjuku and have a more comfortable journey to Hachioji.
One daily Narita Express does run from the airport straight to Hachioji in the evening, and there is one Narita Express from Hachioji to the airport in the early morning.
Six daily airport limousine buses run from Narita to both the JR and Keio Hachioji train stations in about 2 hours, 40 minutes (¥3700). As of September 2008, departures from Narita are at 7:50, 9:10, 15:10, 16:40, 18:10 and 20:40.
From Haneda Airport, the easiest way to Hachioji by train is to take the Keikyu Line to Shinagawa, from where you can take the JR Yamanote Line in either direction, to either Tokyo or Shinjuku station, to pick up the Chuo Line for Hachioji. It costs ¥1180 no matter which way you go; allow about 1 3/4 hours. Slightly faster, but requiring an extra transfer, is to travel via Yokohama.
Six daily limousine buses go from Haneda to the JR and Keio Hachioji train stations in about 1 1/2 to 2 hours (¥1700). As of September 2008, departures from Haneda are at 12:30, 15:40, 17:25, 19:25, 21:00 and 22:25.
From Tokyo Station, hop on a JR Chuo Line train departing from platforms 1 and 2 for the ride to Hachioji (50-60 minutes, ¥780).
From Shinjuku, you can reach Hachioji in as little as 38 minutes, either via the Chuo Line, or via tokkyū trains on the Keio line (¥460 on JR; ¥350 on Keio).
Chou Express onramp and exit
From Akirunoshi through the number16 road to Hachioji.
Overnight buses run into and out of Keio Hachioji station. Services run from Kyoto (Tama Bus/Keihan Bus; ¥7950 one way; ¥14310 round-trip), Osaka (Tama Bus/Kintetsu Bus; ¥8250 one way; ¥14770 round-trip) and Kanazawa (Tama Bus/Hokuriku Railroad; ¥8250 one way; ¥14850 round-trip)
- Sagami Lake. A popular spot to see summer fireworks.
- Imperial Mausoleum (多摩御陵 Tama Goryō). The burial site of the Shōwa Emperor (Hirohito) and his predecessor, the Taishō Emperor (Yoshihito).
- Movie theater13-4,Yokoyama-cho,Hachioji-shi,0426-22-0116,(10min from the Hachioji station north exit)
Looking at the mountain range near Mt. Takao from the Keio Line.
- hachiouji ichou festival. there are about 770 maidenhair trees(ichou)
in autumn,those colours change and it is very beautiful.
- Tric art museum. This is an interesting museum near Takao mountain station. It would takes you only 1 minute to get there from the station. It's easily accesible. There are many unique arts like photographs. This is a museum contains arts and amusement. What is more, it is said that the unique arts are good for your brain.
- Hachioji Firework. It is held in Hachioji citizen ball park in the latter part of July.
- Trace of Hachioji castle. It has the hard-fought field's trace of the Warring State Period, also you can see Sagami Bay from the lookout of the mountaintop.
Top of Mt. Takao. When weather is good, Mt. Fuji is visible from the top.
Mt. Takao is a 600-meter peak that is easily accessible by a combination of cable car and hiking, giving a little taste of nature in Tokyo. It is popular in the fall to see the changing color of the leaves, however springtime is also a nice time because you can see many beautiful cherry blossoms.
Start at the Takaosan-guchi (高尾山口) station of the Keio Line (this is the last stop). Just outside of the station a large map indicates hiking trails in the area. The first part of the main trail is steep, this can be avoided with a cable car or chairlift ride (6 min./¥470, ¥900 round trip). Once you get off the cable car, there are shops selling food and souvenirs. There is also Monkey Park, where for ¥400 yen (children ¥200) you can watch a demonstration (in Japanese) and learn about Japanese Macaques in this zoo-like exhibit. There is also a beer garden which offers an all-you-can-eat-and-drink course for around ¥3000, a welcome reward on the return trip for a couple hours of hiking. From there, it is about a 50-minute walk to the top of Takaosan (高尾山頂). However, there are many lesser traveled routes also available that may take longer but are more scenic. On the main route (Path 1) there are shrines and more food vendors. The entire path is paved, although there are steep stairs in places.
At the top of the mountain there is a visitor center, restaurant, and viewing platform where Mount Fuji is visible.
Leaving from Shinjuku, board a Keio Line express or semi-express train bound for Takaosan-guchi station (47 minutes/¥470), which is the end of the line. Note that not all Shinjuku departures go to Takaosan-guchi. Some semi-express trains bound for Kitano actually switch to local trains for Takaosan-guchi, which are convenient.
Round One We can play bowling, and there are some amusement or games.
Hachioji Festival in august
ABC cooking Studio:You can learn how to cook!!
There is in Tokyu squre.(it is near by Hachioji Station)
KAWAI music school カワイ音楽教室:They have a lot of courses. Children and adults, everybody okay!
- AEON: is popular English language school.
Hakubi Kyoto Kimono gakuin:in here you can learn how to put Kimono on.
- Senseless Records: Japanese and import punk records, CDs, and domestic/imported beer. 3 minutes from JR Hacioji Station's North Exit.
- Used Clohes/Vitage: Scattered within 10 minutes from JR Hachioji Station's North Exit and Keio-Hachioji Station, there are about 10-15 different used clothing and vintage shops, often 1/4 the price of those found in the more popular shopping districts such as Kichijoji and Harajuku.
- SOGO: Seibu department store.
- Book Off: Used video, books, games, CDs.
- Yodobashi Camera: electronics.
- Tokyu squre, . Department store/shopping mall.
- MURASAKI SUPORTS
Tukinoshizuku japanese restaurant kind of tofu. (Asahimachi2-5 Hachioji twin tower 9F tel:042-620-3920
Tokubeis soba restaurant. (Ohwadachou 4-15-6.) tel:042･644･9098
- Mo-Mo-Paradaisu (モーモーパラダイス), (It is three minutes walk from Hachioji station), ☎ 042-621-2981, . You can eat meats and vegetables for 1890~yen.
Azigen(味源) Ra-men restaurant 5-12,Misaki-cho,Hachioji-shi,0426-27-9043, Open:Everyday, 11:00AM to 5:00AM (About 5min from north exit of Hachiouji station)
Torattoria Campagna Italy restaurant 1-5,Misaki-cho,Hachioji-shi,0426-27-1201,
Open: Tu to Sun,11:30AM to 14:30PM, 17:30PM to 21:30PM, Close:Mon
- Ukai Toriyama (うかい鳥山), Minami Asakawa 3426 (near Takaosanguchi Station), tel. 042-661-0739, . The highlight of many travelers' visits to Japan, and is a favorite destination for many Japanese to take their guests from overseas. The food doesn't challenge the non-Japanese palate too much — mostly chicken and sashimi, and to order you just pick one of three dinner sets. The great thing about this restaurant is the ambience. The restaurant comprises a number of traditional cottages situated within a beautifully maintained garden. Prices for lunch and dinner are not outrageous, you will probably spend between ¥5,000 and ¥10,000. Of course, you will run up a bill if you drink plenty - be careful! Reservations are required.
- Tips: If you're coming from Tokyo, give yourself ample time to get there (especially if you might get confused by the trains). The restaurant is a short drive from the station, so plan to pay for a taxi each way as well. It's good to arrive early — give yourself time to walk around the garden. If possible, go in a group of at least four people. The restaurant is open for lunch, but if you go for dinner, you can enjoy the lanterns lighting the grounds.
- Sherlock Holmes Pub, Misaki-cho 4-1 (2 minutes from the station north exit, on the pedestrian arcade to the left), 0426-27-4869. For once, a pub in Tokyo that's English, not Irish.
Bane Bagus 12-15, Higashi-cho,Hachioji-shi,0426-46-9631, Open:Everyday 6:00PM to 5:00AM This is Darts bar.
- Tubo Lounge Joes Night Cafe+Bar, (There is between Keio Hachioji staition and JR hachioji station.), ☎ 042-643-1739, . You can drink in the sofa,it's so comfortable. You can go there with your friends, boyfriend or girlfriends.In addition,you can hold big party in here.
Blue A Bleuthere is big Water tank, so you can drink waching beautiful fishes. (Misakicho 5-22 EKbillding 4F) tel:0426-23-8284
100yen Ra-men MANOUKUTEI Tel:042-665-9849
- Keio Plaza Hotel Hachioji 14-1,Asahi-cho,hachioji-shi,0426-56-3111,
Single rooms ¥13,382.
- HOTEL GRAN SPA. 2-1, Naka-machi, Hachioji-shi, 042-648-5111, Single rooms ¥10,500. It is set up as an to the spa, Yasuragi-no Yu. The spa has a hot-spring, restaurants, Karaoke rooms, an amusement space, rock bathing, Internet cafe, exercise rooms, etc.
- aprecio, ☎ 0426-20-5171, . It's a internet cafe. You can use computeres, read books and you can play darts and billiards. They have free drink system!