Haast is a small town on the West Coast of New Zealand's South Island.
- Heliventures, . Many different packages are offering, some combining a flight with boat trips. You can take to the air for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Scenic Flights. See the Mataketake Range, the Lost Valley, Mount Aspiring, Milford Sound, or Mount Cook and the glaciers. Flights range from 20 minutes to 2 hours and pricing is from NZ$170 to NZ$695. Custom tailored flights are available.
- Hunting & Fishing. Hire one of their guides and fly into some of the most remote areas for the best sporting. Prices vary depending on location, passengers and other needs.
- Kayaking/Rafting. Take your kayak to the Landsborough or the Waiatoto River for NZ$250 per person. (Minimum 4 people). Rafting trips must be prearranged. It is a three day trip for $1195 per person.
- Jetboating. Connect up with Haast River Safari or the Waiatoto River Safari crews to take your experience even further.
- Photography. Custom flights for photographers, filmmakers or artists. Pricing from $1300-$1700 per flying hour.
- River Safaris, 64 03 750 0101, 0800 865 382, .
- Haast River, . Hour and a half trip in the Haast River Valley departing at 9am and 2pm daily. Adult NZ$110, Child (5-12yrs) NZ$50.
- Waiatoto Jetboat Safari. The first and only sea to mountain river safari in the world. Five hour round trip including an opportunity for a short walk. Departing 9am, 12pm, 3pm. Adult NZ$109, Child NZ$69.
- Cafe Bar, located at the Haast World Heritage Hotel. Open daily. During the summer a buffet dinner starts at 6pm daily.
- Haast World Heritage Hotel, State Highway 6 and Jackson Bay Road, '64 03 750 0828, 0800 502 444, . 54 ensuite rooms as well as backpacker share units. Remodeling is underway in an effort to upgrade the quality of the hotel. NZ$30 - NZ$199.