Grosseto is a town in the Tuscany region of Italy.
Grosseto has one airport which is currently closed for civil traffic, there are some sporadic flight usually charters. The nearst airports are in Pisa (about 160 km far north), Florence (about 85 km far) and Rome (about 180 km far south).
- Frattoria San Lorenzo, Via Aurelia Antica, 5 (in the Maremma territory, bordered by the mouth of the River Ombrone and the Monti dell’Uccellina Natural Park), ☎ +39 056 424116 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +39 056 423831), .
- Park Hotel Zibellino, . Park hotel Zibellino is an oasis of nature and history, on the splendid coast of Castiglione della Pescaia. Double Room rates are from €55 to €130.
- Hotel Residence Roccamare, Via delle Rocchette, ☎ +39 0564 941124 (email@example.com, fax: +39 0564 941133), .
- Hotel Ristorante Lorena, Loc.Aiuole, 24/26 Arcidosso (GR), ☎ +39 0564 967162 (info@HotelLorena.net, fax: +39 0564967162), .
- Terme di Sorano (Residence with Apartments), Località Filetta 58010, Sorano(Grosseto), ☎ +39 0564 633306 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +39 0564 632028), .
- Grand Hotel Bastiani, Piazza Gioberti 64, 58100, Grosseto - Tel.+39 056420047 - Fax +39 056429321 - Web site: . A classic atmosphere, the ideal location for an original holiday discovering the charm of the Maremma district.
- Agriturismo in Toscana Il Passo degli Ulivi  - Agriturismo near Paganico, three comfortable self-catering apartments near Petriolo hot springs, airconditionin, garden, swimming pool.
- Casina di Rosa - Vacation rental in Tuscany : holiday rental home in medieval hilltop village 30km north of Grosseto. Very useful website with information and suggestions for things to do in Tuscany and in the Maremma.
- Tenuta Cortevecchia Semproniano – Cortevecchia - Cap: 58055, Semproniano. . Telephone +39 0564 984075 • Fax +39 0564 984075. A peaceful farmhouse presenting a large choice of bedrooms and apartments. Sport facilities and restaurants avialable.
- Tenuta San Carlo, , Strada Provinciale 40 della Trappola 147/a 58046 Marina di Grosseto. Tel. & Fax +39 0564 31016. In the regional park of the area, Parco dell'Uccellina. A great example of what it is like to live on an Italian farm. The property is approximately 1,000 acres and has wildboar, horses, bovine, daini (small deer), foxes, porcupines, turtles, many species of rare Italian birds, pine forests, swamp land, and natural fresh water and salt water beaches.
- Hotel I Due Pini, , Via IV Novembre n° 61 Marina di Grosseto. Tel. & Fax +39 0564 34607. The 3 star hotel in Tuscany I Due Pini is located few meters away from the sea shore. It offers bedrooms, studio apartments and one bedroom apartments all in the same building. All accommodations are sunny and welcoming, with all modern comforts: ensuite bathroom, telephone, terraces, air conditioning, safe and central heating.
Monte Argentario - Almost an island. Main towns - Porto Santo Stefano , Porto Ercole