Grapevine is in Texas.
- Cowboys Golf Club . Owned and operated by the Dallas Cowboys, this is a very high-end course that offers all the amenities and a spectacular golf course. Fees range from $75 to $160.
- Grapevine Wineries . Grapevine is home to many wineries (even a couple of vineyards).
- Historic Main Street . A nice stroll full of shops, a theater, art galleries and a steam train that runs to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Fish/Swim/Ski Lake Grapevine . Fish the points (such as in Oak Grove Park, look for birds) for sand bass. If the birds are working, the fun is on! Cast your slab and reel 'em in.
- Grapevine Mills  3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, in Grapevine. Large indoor outlet mall with close to 200 stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Other major Dallas-area outlet malls are located in Allen, to the north, and Hillsboro, to the south.
- AmeriSuites Dallas/DFW Airport North, 2220 West Grapevine Mills Circle, (972) 691-1199,  Located just one mile from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and 15 miles from downtown Dallas.
- Garden Manor Bed and Breakfast, 205 East College Street, (817) 424-9177, .