This article is a travel topic
This article is about Golf in Australia.
- Victoria Park Golf Course 07 3252 9891. Herston Road, Herston. Public course right in the center of the city. Par 65. $22 for 18 holes during the week.
- St Lucia Links 07 3403 2556/7, 18 holes for $26. Good food at the 10 Acre Cafe with fantastic views overlooking the course.
Don't be surprised to see kangaroos on some of the courses.
- Nambour Golf Club, Par 68
- Caloundra Golf Club
- Horton Park Golf Club
- Noosa Valley Country Club, 5449 1411,Links Drive Noosa Heads. About 15 minutes from Noosa, 9 holes.
- Tewantin Noosa Golf Club. 5447 1910. 18 Holes $38. Weekly membership $95, discounts for longer. Beautiful course, and probably the best value in the area. About 10 minutes from Noosa.
- Kabi Golf Course 07 5485 3494, 59 Kabi Road Boreen Point. Organic golf course consisting of 18 par 3 holes and 7 regular holes (you play two holes twice to get 9 in). 27 holes $25. The restaurant is meant to be very good.
- Noosa Springs. Fantastic high quality championship (but public access) course. Print off a voucher from iseekgolf.com and you get 18 holes, plus electric cart, for $80.
A great club near Cairns HarmoniousCircle