Glendale  is a city located between the San Fernando and San Gabriel valleys of the Southern California region in the state of California.
Bob Hope Airport, located in neighboring Burbank, is the closest airport to Glendale.
Metrolink trains connect Glendale to Bob Hope Airport and Los Angeles Union Station.
Glendale's Beeline bus service connects with the Los Angeles metro line. You can purchase a 31-day pass for $12 or a ten-ride pass for $2. http://www.glendalebeeline.com/
- Brand Library and Art Gallery, .
- Glendale Galleria. One of the largest retail shopping malls in Southern California.
- Brand Bookshop. A great used bookstore.
- Abril Bookstore
Being home to a large number of recent immigrants of Armenian, Middle Eastern, and Korean backgrounds, Glendale has some of the finest authentic restaurants.
- Sevan Chicken. The best rotisserie chicken in town.
- Zankou Chicken. The classic rotisserie chicken and great shawerma sandwiches.
- House of Joy. Try the Mongolian beef here. Great lunch specials.
- Porto's Bakery. Cuban bakery beloved by locals for its wonderful breads, pastries, and Cuban sandwiches.
- Crispy Deli. Go for the mouth-watering hot pastrami sandwiches.
- Mario's Italian Deli, Market, and Catering. Wide variety of imported Italian products including salamis, gelatos, olive oil, and burrata cheese. Consistently voted one of the best Italian delis in the Glendale/Los Angeles area.
- Raffi's Place. Great location. Both indoor and outdoor, atrium-style seatin. Great Middle Eastern and Iranian food.
- La Cabañita. Mexico City-style cuisine. Excellent mole sauces.
- Best Western Golden Key Motor Hotel, 123 W Colorado Street, +1 818 247-0111, Toll-free: +1 800 651-1155, Fax: +1 818 545-9393, 
- Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Center, 100 West Glenoaks Boulevard, +1 818 956-5466, Fax: +1 818 956-5490, 
- Vagabond Inn Glendale Hotel, 120 W Colorado Street, Toll-free: +1 800 522-1555,