Gilbert  is a Town in the Greater Phoenix region of Arizona. It has a population of more than 170,000.
- Farm House Restaurant 228 N Gilbert Rd., (480) 926-0676. Fresh breakfasts served daily. Many travelers go out of their way to make a stop here.
- Liberty Market, 230 N. Gilbert Rd, ☎ (480) 892-1900, . Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local favorite. No reservations. Moderately priced. Restrooms are a must see.
- Joe's Real Barbeque (Joe's Real BBQ), 301 N. Gilbert Rd, ☎ 480-503-3805, . 11am-9pm. Great bbq, atmosphere. Another local favorite. No reservations but plenty of room both indoors and out. Excellent value for the price. Can handle parties of almost any size. Take out and catering. moderate.
- Joe's Farm Grill, 3000 Ray Road, ☎ 480-563-4745, . 7am-9pm. American food using vegetables grown on the farm. Featured on the Food Network. Built on an existing farm, they left the gigantic cottonwood trees which makes eating outdoors a real pleasure. Portions are large. moderate.
- Flancers Cafe, 610 N. Gilbert Rd, ☎ 480-926-9077. Without question the best sandwiches in Gilbert. Take-out available. You can also buy their famous bread to take home and make your own sandwiches. moderate.
- Liberty Market, 230 N Gilbert Rd, ☎ (480) 892-1900, . Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take-out available. American food, moderately priced. Restrooms are a must see.