Garrettsville is a village in Portage County in Northeast Ohio.
- Nelson Ledges State Park on St. Rt. 282 has several hiking trails through the "ledges", including cliffs, crevasses, waterfalls, and rocky terrain, enough to keep hikers busy for a whole day. There is also a picnic area on the other side of the street, and the park is popular with locals. Not to be confused with Nelson Ledges Quarry Park, a privately owned campground down the street.
- Eagle Creek Nature Preserve on Hopkins Rd. in Nelson Twp. has a hiking trail through woods and wetlands, containing some relatively rare species of plants.
- Downtown Garrettsville has historic buildings and a boardwalk with a view of the waterfall.
- Candlelight Winery, 11325 Center St, ☎ +1-330-527-4118, .
- Nelson Ledges Quarry Park is a campground at Nelson Ledges. NLQP is a rustic campground with no showers and very few facilities. In the past the place has been known for wild parties, but the park has calmed down in the last 10 years or so. The campground is around a quarry lake surrounded by rocky cliffs with a swimming beach, and is huge with many campsites. There are weekend-long festivals with live music which are great, but can be expensive. Going to the Quarry on off-weekends is cheaper, and still fun without the craziness of festival weekends. Sometimes on the off-weekends they have a lifeguard on a boat and allow campers to jump off a 30-foot high cliff into the water, so keep a lookout. Camping during the week or the off-season is a much quieter, more secluded experience.