Funen is an island in Denmark.
Little Belt bridge connecting Funen (to the right) and Jutland
- Odense Regional Capital of Fyn (Funen) island
- Assens Coastal town
- Bogense Coastal town
- Fåborg Coastal town
- Kerteminde Town along Odense Canal,gateway to Kattegat Sea
- Middelfart Coastal town by Lillebælt bridge to Jylland(Jutland)
- Nyborg Coastal town by Storebælt bridge to Sjælland )(Zealand)
- Ringe Agricultural town. Middle of Fyn.
- Svendborg Coastal town by causeway to Tåsinge and Langeland islands
- Marstal On Ærø island in South Funen (Fyn)Sea
- Ærøskøbing On Ærø island in South Funen (Fyn)Sea
- Rudkøbing On Langeland Island in South Funen (Fyn)Sea
Funen is connected to Zealand with the Great Belt bridge (toll bridge) and to Jutland the Little Belt bridge (free).
There are also many trainconnections all over in Denmark. The biggest trainstation is in Odense, wherefrom you can go south to Ringe and Svendborg.
If you have the opportunity to get around in car there's no problem. The roads are very maintained and the road system leads to everywhere.
The island Funen isn't bigger that you can't get around on a bike. There are plenty of roads that allow bikes on the road or else there are many paths.