Funen (da:Fyn) is an island in Denmark.
Little Belt bridge connecting Funen (to the right) and Jutland
- OdenseRegional Capital of Fyn (Funen) island
- BogenseCoastal town
- Assens Coastal town
- Fåborg Coastal town
- SvendborgCoastal town by causeway to Tåsinge and Langeland islands
- KertemindeTown along Odense Canal,gateway to Kattegat SeaDanetour 10:45, 8 April 2007 (EDT)
- Ringe Agricultural town. Middle of Fyn.
- MiddelfartCoastal town by Lillebælt bridge to Jylland(Jutland)
- NyborgCoastal town by Storebælt bridge to Sjælland )(Zealand)
User:Danetour 09:28, 13 March 2007 (EDT)
Funen is connected to Zealand with the Great Belt bridge (toll bridge) and to Jutland the Little Belt bridge (free).