Frontier Country  is a region in central Oklahoma that consists of the 12 central counties of Oklahoma. It includes Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Hughes, Lincoln, Logan, McClain, Okfuskee, Oklahoma, Payne, Pottawatomie, and Seminole counties.
The central region got its name from the pioneering spirit of its settlers and the enduring resilience of its natives. From boomtowns, land runs, Western and Native American history, Frontier Country encompasses the grandeur of Oklahoma and the Old West.
Today Frontier Country is the hub of Route 66 sights, Chisholm trail crossings, Western to contemporary art, agritourism activities, and family-friendly events and attractions.
Request a free, 52-page, color travel guide from the nonprofit multi-county organization at oktourism.com 
Oklahoma City's Adventure District  - Home to seven outstanding attractions in one location.
Oklahoma City's Bricktown  - Oklahoma City's entertainment district and neighborhood.
- Edward L. Gaylord - Boone Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum, 1400 Classen Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73106 (Corner of NW 13th Street and Shartel Avenue), ☎ (405)235-4458 (firstname.lastname@example.org), .
- International Photography Hall of Fame & Museum, 2100 N.E. 52nd St. Oklahoma City, OK 73111 (Inside Science Museum Oklahoma, 2nd Floor), ☎ (405)424-4055 (email@example.com), .
- Oklahoma History Center, 2401 N. Laird Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73105, ☎ (405)522-5248 (OKHC@OKHistory.org), .
- Frontier City (Amusement Park), (I-35 between NE 122nd and Hefner Road Oklahoma City, OK 73131), ☎ (405) 478-2140 (firstname.lastname@example.org), .
- White Water Bar (Water Park), 3908 W Reno Oklahoma City, OK 73107, ☎ (405) 943-9687 (email@example.com), . Summer months only.
- Nonna's Euro-American Ristorante & Bar, 1 Mickey Mantle Dr. Oklahoma City, OK 73104 (Located in Bricktown), ☎ (405)235-4410 (firstname.lastname@example.org), .