Front Royal is in the US state of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley and is the county seat of Warren County.
- The town is at the intersection of Interstate 66, US-340 and US-522 near US-55. It is just miles from the intersection of Interstate 66 and Interstate 81
- Royal Cinemas, 117 E Main St, 540 635-6080.
- Skyline Caverns, . M-F 9AM-5PM,Sa-Su 9AM-6PM;. A series of caverns turned tourist attraction, one of only a few places in the world where you will find Anthodite formations - minerals shaped like orchids. There are also a series of underground streams and a waterfall to see here, as well as a miniature train. Adults $14, Children (7-13) $7, Children (under 6) free.. edit
The 2100 miles Appalachian Trail passes through here, on it way through Virginia.
- Warren Riffles Confederate Museum, 95 Chester St. 540 636-6982 Relics and records of the War Between the States." Also books and gifts. Weekdays 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Sun. noon to 4 p.m. April 15 ~ Nov. 1; by appointment rest of year.
- Blue Ridge Hot Air Balloons, 552 Milldale Hollow Rd, ☎ ''540'' 622-6325, . Hot air baloon rides over the Shenandoah valley, to see the area from above. From $180 per-person. edit
- Breaktime Billards, 460A S Commerce Ave, 540 636-8424, .
- Front Royal Canoe Company, 8567 Stonewall Jackson Hwy, ☎ ''540'' 635-5440 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Offers both Canoe, Kayak and Rafting trips down the Shenandoah river. Trips from 3-40 miles (5-65km) From $40. edit
- Highlander Horses, 5197 Reliance Rd, ☎ ''540'' 636-4523, . Offers both horse riding lessons, and short guided riding tours on trails through the Shenandoah Valley, ranging between 1-2 hours. From $30. edit
- Royal Family Bowling Center, 430 Remount Rd, 540 636-3113.
- Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club, 456 Shadows Drive (on US522/340: 2 miles north of I-66), ☎ 540-631-9661, . Featuring views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this award-winning golf course offers five sets of tee boxes ranging from 4,994 to 7301 yards. The front nine plays as a traditional mountain course with vast elevation changes, tight fairways and numerous bunkers on most holes. The back nine, on the other hand, plays as a lakes course with wider fairways and water on almost all 9 holes, including the Signature Waterfall at the 18th green. edit
- Fretwells of Front Royal, 205 E Main St, 540 622-6066.
- Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 510 S Royal Ave, 540 635-7348.
- Jimbo's Restaurant, 1411 N Shenandoah Ave, 540 635-3466.
- L Dee's Pancake House, 522 E Main St, 540 635-3791.
- Spelunker's Frozen Custard & Cavern Burgers, 116 South St, 540 631-0300, 
- The Fox Diner, 20 South St, 540 635-3325.
- Villa Giuseppe Italian Restaurant, 865 John Marshall Hwy, 540 636-8999.
- Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar, 101 Hospitality Drive (on US522/340: 2 miles north of I-66), ☎ 540-631-3045. Houlihan’s offers relaxed, casual dining and bar seating for 196 guests, featuring quality American fare freshly prepared with contemporary flavors and creativity. Houlihan's features a 98% made from scratch kitchen. From fresh-baked artisan breads to mini martini flights, you’ll find a variety of popular dishes along with interesting new tastes delivered to the table with smart presentations. edit
Bed & Breakfast
- Killahevlin Bed & Breakfast Inn, 1401 N Royal Ave, 540 636-7335, .
- Lackawanna Bed & Breakfast, 236 Riverside Dr, 540 636-7945, .
- Woodward House on Manor Grade, 413 S Royal Ave, 540 635-7010, .
- Blue Ridge Motel, 1370 N Shenandoah Ave, 540 636-7200.
- Bluemont Inn, 1525 N Shenandoah Ave, 540 635-9447.
- Cool Harbor Motel, 141 W 15th St, 540 635-2191.
- Hampton Inn Front Royal, 9800 Winchester Road, Front Royal, Virginia, 22630, USA , 540 635-1882,  Free breakfast & WiFi.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows, 111 Hospitality Drive (on US522/340: 2 miles north of I-66), ☎ 540-631-3050, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 12 Noon. 2012 IHG Torchbearer Award Winner (Holiday Inn's Highest Honor) and 2011 IHG Newcomer Award Winner (Best New Holiday Inn). A conference hotel with 124 Guest Rooms, 26 one bedroom suites and conference facilities seating up to 300 people for banquets. The hotel offers free wireless internet, coin-op guest laundry, 24 hour fitness center and business centers and a heated indoor pool/whirlpool. Guest rooms come with 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO, Refrigerators and oversized desks with ergonomic chairs. (38.98824,-78.18184) edit
- Pioneer Motel, 541 S Royal Ave, 540 635-4784.
- Quality Inn, 10 Commerce Ave, 540 635-3161, 
- Relax Inn, 1810 N Shenandoah Ave, 540 635-4101.
- Super 8 Motel, 111 South St, 540 636-4888.
|Routes through Front Royal
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!