Fort Erie is in Niagara Region.
Fort Erie is a short drive (between one and two hours) south from Toronto, and 5 to 10 minutes away from the U.S. city of Buffalo.
- Fort Erie Museums, . Learn about Fort Erie's rich history. edit
- Fort Erie Race Track & Slots, 230 Catherine Steet, ☎ +1 905 871-3200, . Watch live horse racing for free, gamble, etc. edit
- Freelands Restaurant, 1485 Garrison Rd, ☎ 905-871-8333. 6:30AM-11:30AM &4:30PM - 9:30PM. Family style restaurant located in the Holiday Inn. $6.95 - $22.95. edit
- Holiday Inn, 1485 Garrison Rd, ☎ 905-871-8333, . edit
- Tourist-friendly Niagara Falls is a short drive away.
- Less than a 40-minute drive away is the picturesque Niagara on the Lake - a quaint, historic town with great little shops, restaurants, and (in the summer) the Shaw Theatre Festival
- Fort Erie is mere minutes away from the U.S. city of Buffalo.
- Crystal Beach