Forest Lake is a city in Minnesota.
Interstate 35, US-8, and US-61.
The Forest Lake Park Board has made a bike map for biking Forest Lake 
- Norman Quacks, 843 West Broadway (West of I-35 and east of US-61.), ☎ 651-982-6777, . 11am to 10 pm. A family owned and operated discount chophouse. Normans boasts an expansive menu with something for everyone. Meals range from fish-and-chips to buffalo burgers to fajita style baked potato to fresh cob salads. Normans also has a large selection of hard and soft drinks. Normans is a casual eatery.
- The Forest Laker (The Laker), 131 Lake St Forest Lake, MN 55025, ☎ (651) 464-4647, . 11am to 1am. The Laker is divided into two areas that offer customers the option of a classy restaurant or a fun piano bar. The restaurant has an upscale dining feel that overlooks the lake of Forest Lake. The bar has a 1940s styled cocktail lounge that frequently features live music. The Laker also offers a game room and roof deck seating with more views of the lake.
- Friar Tuck's Pub (Friar Tuck's), 1500 South Lake Forest lake, MN 55025, ☎ (651) 464-5040, . 10:30am to 1am. Frair Tuck's offers dozens of drafts and specialty drinks at reasonable prices. The pub offers pool, pull tabs, jukebox music, and darts. Friar Tuck's frequently has live music and various drink and eat specials.
- Hitching Post Motel (Hitching Post), 23855 Forest Boulevard North Forest Lake, MN 55025 (North of Forest Lake on US-61), ☎ (651) 464-1900 , . Hitching Post is budget motel on the north end of Forest Lake. It is located about five minutes from downtown Forest Lake and three minutes from I-35. A scene from the Cohen Brothers film Fargo was shot there. $.
- Forest Lake Motel, 7 Sixth Ave. N.E., Forest Lake, MN 55025 (North of downtown Forest Lake on US-61), ☎ (651) 464-4077, . Forest Lake Motel is a budget motel on the north side of the city. The motel within walking distance of the lake and downtown Forest Lake. $.
|Routes through Forest Lake
Wikipedia:Forest Lake, Minnesota