Fish Camp is in Mariposa County in the Sierra Nevada region of California near Yosemite.
The only access to Fish Camp is via SR41.
- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad, 56001 Hwy 41, ☎ +1 559 683-7273, . A 4-mile railroad excursion on vintage logging railroad lines on former logging steam locomotives. Steam Train: Adults - $17.50, Children (3-12) - $8.75, under 3 - free. Jenny Railcar: Adults - $13.50, Children (3-12) - $6.75, under 3 free.
- Narrow Gauge Inn, 48571 Highway 41, ☎ +1 559 683-7720 (fax: +1 559 683-2139), .
- Owls Nest Lodging, (In Fish Camp, the last lodging on the left, just before entering the park), ☎ +1 559 683-3484 (email@example.com, fax: +1 559 683-3486), .
- Sugar Pine Cabins, Hwy. 41, ☎ +1 559 642-6975 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Only 1-1/2 miles to Yosemite's South Gate. Affordable cabin lodging with cooking facilities for families, small or large. $150-350.
- Tenaya Lodge, 1122 Highway 41, ☎ +1 559 683-6555, .
- White Chief Mountain Lodge, 7776 White Chief Mountain Rd, ☎ +1 559 683-5444, .
- The Hideaway (The Hideaway on Pocomoonshine Lake), 29 The Hideaway Ln, Princeton, ME 04668, ☎ 207-427-6183, . checkin: 3:00; checkout: 10:00. For over 25 years, guests have been coming to The Hideaway on the shores of Pocomoonshine Lake in Princeton, Maine. Whether your stay is for a romantic getaway, serious fishing or a fun-filled family vacation, your host, Mary Wallace, looks forward to seeing you. Bring your pets! Experience a quiet, relaxing vacation where you can enjoy nature. Marvel at spectacular sunsets and the star-filled night sky. Go fishing, hunting, boating, and bird watching, or take part in the many outdoor recreational activities... without the crowds of nearby Grand Lake Stream! Fully-equipped lakefront housekeeping cottages with kitchenettes, full baths, woodstoves and screened-in porches can accommodate from two to ten people. We provide canoes and boats to launch from your private dock; motors are available to rent. We'll even help you find a professional Maine Guide to locate the large and small mouth bass, pickerel and perch! daily or weekly rates.
WikiPedia:Fish Camp, California