Findlay  is a city in Northwest Ohio and the county seat of Hancock County.
- Hancock Historical Museum, 422 West Sandusky, 1+ 419-423-4433.
- Mazza Museum, 100 N. Main St., 1+ 419-434-5521. Only teaching gallery specializing illustration/art in chidren's books.
- Black Heritage Library and Multicutural Center, 817 Harmon St., 1+ 419-423-4954.
- Annual Flag City Hot Air Balloon Fest, Emory Adams Park,  Middle of August each year.
- Hancock County Fair, 1017 E. Sandusky St. 1+ 419-429-7344. Aug. 29-Sept. 3, 2007.