Downtown Findlay next to the Blanchard River
Findlay  is a city in Northwest Ohio and the county seat of Hancock County.
The Marathon Oil Company Offices
Findlay has a general aviation airport with two runways, and can support propeller and small jet aircraft.
Findlay can easily be navigated by car, and parking is rarely an issue. There is a parking garage downtown for when extended parking is needed.
HATS runs a public shuttle that runs for limited hours on weekdays, as well as shuttles with more flexible hours to anywhere in the county if pre-arranged.
- Hancock Historical Museum, 422 West Sandusky, 1+ 419-423-4433.
- Mazza Museum, 100 N. Main St., 1+ 419-434-5521. Only teaching gallery specializing illustration/art in chidren's books.
- Black Heritage Library and Multicutural Center, 817 Harmon St., 1+ 419-423-4954.
- Annual Flag City Hot Air Balloon Fest, Emory Adams Park,  Middle of August each year.
- Hancock County Fair, 1017 E. Sandusky St. 1+ 419-429-7344. Aug. 29-Sept. 3, 2007.
- The Stately Raven, 1315 North Main Street, ☎ 419-427-2814, . 10am-9pm. A Bookstore that was made out of a former church, they feature a good selection and an interesting atmosphere with many walls containing murals, and ample seating to read books.
- Jeffery's Antiques, 11326 Township Road 99, . A large Antique Store on I-75.
- Rieck's Art Gallery, 524 South Main Street, ☎ 419-422-2862, . 8am - 5:30 pm. A local art gallery, art supplies, and gift store. Most of the things for sale here are expensive, but of very good quality.
- Wilson's Sandwich Shop (Wilson's), 600 South Main Street (Across the Street from the Marathon Building), ☎ (419) 422-5051. A local hamburger restaurant in operation since the 1930's. Wilson's sells typical fast food. Has a naming jargon (IE: A Frosty = A Thick)
- Jac N Do's, 1201 Trenton Ave. ; 1905 Tiffin Ave., ☎ (419) 422-5778. A popular local pizzeria that sells thin, crispy, pizza with a tangy tomato sauce.
- Oler's Bar & Grill, 708 Lima Avenue, ☎ 419-423-2846. The building looks run down from the outside, but it is well known for it's Mexican food.
- Shadey Grove Golf Corse, 15733 East US Route 224, ☎ 419-422-9768. A Golf Course and Restaurant. Typical fast food is sold at the restaurant.
- Ming's Great Wall, 1535 Broad Avenue, ☎ 419-422-8992. Good Chinese fast food near the interstate. They have a drive-thru, but you must call ahead to use it.
- Main Street Deli, 513 South Main Street, ☎ (419) 425-3354. A casual deli that sells sandwichs, soups, and other complementary foods.
- Jim's Hot Dogs, 103 East Sandusky Street, . 10:30am-7:30pm. Jim's Hot Dogs sells gourmet hot dogs, smoothies, and other assorted food.
- George House, 1041 North Main Street, ☎ 419-425-3809, . 6 am - 11:30 pm. A Coffee House and Book Store. Seating can be sparse on some nights. Nobody buys books here. A public computer and free Wi-Fi are available to customers.
- Coffe Amici, 328 South Main, ☎ 419-423-7957, . 7am-9pm. A coffee house on north main. Frequently showcases local musicians.
- Baker's Delight, 532 South Main Street, ☎ 419-425-4415. A little bakery on main street. In addition to specific orders, they sell a general assortment of baked goods and sodas in their storefront.
- Bread Kneads, 510 South Blanchard Street, ☎ 419-422-3863. A bakery that is oriented around ready to eat food as well as typical bakery items.
- La Charrita, 3210 North Main Street, ☎ 419-422-8226. A good mexican restaurant and bar. Sometimes the service here is slow, but the food is always at least ok, and most of the time pretty good.
- Dietsch Brothers (Dietsch's), 400 West Main Cross Street ; 1217 Tiffin Avenue, ☎ 419-422-4474, . A local Ice Cream and Confectioneries shop. Their Ice Cream is harder than at many other stores and also comes in a wide variety of flavors, as does their chocolates and malts.
- New China Inn, 113 South Main Street, ☎ 419-423-3831, . 10 am - 9 pm. A good downtown Chinese restaurant. Portions are usually generous.
- The Revolver, 110 East Sandusky Street, ☎ (419) 424-4020, . The revolver sells unique food on a menu that changes each month. Wine is also sold here.
- Vino's Italian Restaurant (Vino's), 806 North Main Street, ☎ (419) 424-8888, . An authentic Italian Restaurant located near the University of Findlay campus.
- The Fern.
- Logan's Irish Pub.
- Uncle Buck & Boudreaux's.
- Eccono Lodge.
- Drury Inn & Suites.
- Super 8.
- Red Roof Inn.
- Holiday Inn Express.
- Country Inn.
- Findlay Inn & Conference Center, 200 East Main Cross, ☎ 419-422-5684, .
- Findlay Motel, 820 Tiffin Avenue.
- Fairfeild Inn.
- Extended Stay Delux.