Field  is a cozy mountain village located in Yoho National Park within the Canadian Rockies in Canada.
The town served as a base for workers on the Canadian Pacific Railway in its early days, and now hosts a small community of population 200, in addition to hosting the Yoho Park administration building and a number of quaint gift shops, restaurants, and small accommodations.
Field is located a 2.5 hour drive west of Calgary along the Trans-Canada Highway through Banff National Park, passing Banff and Lake Louise along the way. Field can also be reached along the TCH from Vancouver to the west.
Spiral Tunnel - located about 10 minutes from the small town of field. Catch the Trans-Canada train spiraling through the mountain around 2PM.
Takakkaw Falls - the third tallest waterfall in Canada 45 minutes from Field.
Kathryn and Ryan Cameron working in their studio gallery
- Truffle Pigs Cafe, 
- Kicking Horse Lodge Restaurant 
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge
- Emerald Lake Lodge & Cilantro's
- Chercher La Vache Cafe, 316 Steven Ave, ☎ +1-250-343-6336. 8am-late, kitchen closes at 9pm. A great little cafe with amazing food. Some nights have live music. Has free wireless Internet and a patio. Doubles as the coffee shop, corner store, liquor store and souvenir shop. Many of the staff speak French.
Have a drink in the sunshine on the patio at the Truffle Pigs Cafe or Kicking Horse Lodge.
The Kicking Horse Lodge and Mount Dennis on a sunny day in Field
- Kicking Horse Lodge, 100 Centre, +1 250 343-6303, Toll-free: +1 800 659-4944, firstname.lastname@example.org, .
- Alpine Guesthouse, 313 2nd Ave., +1 250 343-6878, .
- The Bear's Den Guesthouse, +1 250 343-6439, .
- The Old Church Guesthouse, +1 250 343-6345, Fax: +1 250 343-6388, .
- Canadian Rockies Inn, 308 Stephen Ave, ☎ +1 250 343-6046, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11AM. Canadian Rockies Inn, your home away from home in the heart of the Canadian rockies. Low season $131.25, high season $194.25.