Felton is a city in Santa Cruz County.
From Highway 17, take The Mount Hermon Road Exit. Follow Mount Hermon Road until you reach a 4 way stop at Graham Hill Road. Turn Right to get to downtown.
Bring a Car.
Bicycle if you're local
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park, . Located on the south end of Felton on Highway 9. Long scenic trails filled with old growth redwoods, a nature center, and biking trails make this a great park to visit.
- Roaring Camp Railroads Located right next to Henry Cowell Redwoods. Take a train ride to the beach or a steam train into the redwoods.
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park,  Located about 30 minutes north of Felton. Go north on hw9 and take hwy 236 at boulder creek. Contains a vistor's center, many deep trails along old growth redwoods, camp areas, and access to great scenic views. Longest trails lead towards the coast, which takes an all day commitment but very worthwhile.
- Fall Creek State Park,  Located north of downtown Felton on Felton Empire rd. Contains secluded trails that lead deep into the forest. Very peaceful and beautiful. Also contains remains of items from a previous period of time, such as mines and frontier style shelters.
Mountian Biking is always a lot of fun, and there is a lot of places to do it here.
- Taqueria Vallerta , . Great Taqueria in the area, good prices.
- ChopStix, . Small but relaxed Chinese style restaurant. Many good items on their menu, slightly pricey but very well worth it
- Redwood Pizzeria, . Great pizza, made fresh and in many variety right at the location. Price is good, the wait may be quite long but that's because they put quality into what they make.