Everett is a city in the Puget Sound region of Washington State.
By Car: Everett is accessible from North or South by I-5. US route 2 extends east over Stevens Pass to Spokane. There is also a car ferry to and from Whidbey Island in nearby Mukilteo.
By Train: Amtrak Cascades and Sounder commuter trains each serve Everett station twice daily from Seattle, with Amtrak northbound trains continuing to Bellingham and Vancouver, BC. The Empire Builder also goes through Everett on its way east to Chicago.
By Bus: Greyhound serves Everett Station several times a day, and Sound Transit has regular express bus service to and from Bothell, and Bellevue, as well as express service to Seattle every half hour.
By Air: if you have great connections, you can fly directly into Everett via Boeing field.
- Everett Performing Arts Center
- Everett Naval Station
- Memorial Stadium
- Snohomish County Historical Museum
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, 8415 Paine Field Blvd., Mukilteo (I-5 Exit 189, WA Hwy 526 west 4 miles (6.4km), past the huge Boeing building on your right, then at the 4-way stoplight turn Left onto Paine Field Blvd and follow signs for the museum), ☎ +1-425-438-8100, +1-888-467-4777 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1-425-265-9808), . 08:30-17:30h daily, except for a few holidays). Boeing's Everett factory is the world's largest building by interior volume. It is where the Boeing 747, 767, 777, and 787 airliners are made, making it a must see for the aviation nut, and tolerable for the rest of the family. Tours start from the Future of Flight Aviation Center, which has a 28,000 square foot (2600 square metres) gallery and theatre presentations which are fairly interesting in their own right. The tours leave several times a day but have limited capacity, so reservations are recommended. No cameras allowed on the tour, not even your cell phone! The factory adjoins Paine Field, Snohomish County's airport, from which the completed aircraft fly off to being service. $15 for museum and tour ($8 for 15 years and under); $9 for museum only.
- Village Inn, 8525 Evergreen Way, ☎ +1-(425) 355-252, . 6am–9pm daily. A corporate comfort food restaurant featuring breakfast all day and a selection of pies. The biscuits and gravy, and the Crepes Lorraine, are both good. Breakfast $10.
- Best Western Cambridge Inn, 10210 Evergreen Way, ☎ +1 425 347-2555 (toll free: +1 877 488-0510, fax: +1 425 347-2554), .
- Best Western Cascadia Inn, 2800 Pacific Avenue, ☎ +1 425 258-4141 (toll free: +1 800 822-5876, fax: +1 425 258-4755), .
- Holiday Inn, 3105 Pine St, ☎ +1 425 339-2000, .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 131 128th St Sw, ☎ +1 425 609-4000, .
- Motel 6 Everett North, 10006 Evergreen Way, ☎ +1 425 347-2060 (fax: +1 425 347-1529), .
- Motel 6 Everett South, 224 128th Street Sw, ☎ +1 425 353-8120 (fax: +1 425 347-2269), .