This article is a travel topic
The European Football Championships of 2012 will be held in Poland and Ukraine. Matches will run from June 8th – July 1st.
The following eight cities will be hosting all the matches for the tournament. For information about travel, accommodation, restaurants and other activities in the cities, please see the individual city guides.
- Warsaw National Stadium, capacity 58,145. Will host the opening match (Poland vs Greece), three Group matches, a Quarter-Final and the Semi-Final.
- Gdańsk PGE Arena, capacity 40,818. Will host three Group Matches.
- Wrocław Wrocław Municipal Stadium, capacity 40,610. Will host three Group Matches.
- Poznań Poznań Municipal Stadium, capacity 42,004. Will host three Group Matches.
- Kiev Olympic stadium, capacity 70,050. Will host three group matches, a Quarter-Final and the Final.
- Kharkiv Metalist Stadium, capacity 38,500. Will host three Group Matches.
- Donetsk Donbass Arena, capacity 50,055. Will host three Group Matches.
- Lviv Arena Lviv, capacity 34,915. Will host three Group Matches.