This article is a travel topic
The European Cyclists Federation  is developing a network of bicycling routes connecting all parts of the continent of Europe. Approximately 20,000km of the planned 60,000km are in place. On OpenStreetmap you can see some of EuroVelo cycling routes and lots of other cycle routes in a digital form.
There are 12 routes:
North South routes
- Atlantic Coast Route (8,186 km): North Cape - Sagres PDF plan
- Pilgrims Route (5,122 km): Trondheim - Santiago de Compostela
- Via Romea Francigena (3,900 km): London - Rome and Brindisi
- Middle Europe Route (7,305 km): North Cape - Malta PDF plan
- Baltic Sea to Adriatic Sea (Amber Route - 1,930 km): Gdansk - Pula
- East Europe Route (5,984 km): North Cape - Athens
- Capitals Route (5,500 km): Galway - Moscow
- Roscoff - Kiev (4,000 km)
- Mediterranean Route (5,888 km): Cádiz - Athens and Cyprus opens in PDF
- Baltic Sea Cycle Route (Hansa circuit - 7,980 km)
|This travel topic is an outline and should either be merged into an appropriate parent topic or else developed further. It has a template, but there is not enough information present for it to be of real use. It was last edited on 2014-01-15 and will be merged or deleted if not modified for one year. Please plunge forward and rescue it!