Ephrata is a city in the Columbia River Plateau of Washington State.
- Amtrak, 24 Adler St NW. Ephrata is served by Amtrak's Empire Builder service.
- Ephrata Raceway Park, 14156 Rd. B.3 NW, Ephrata, WA 98823
- Grant County's Historical Museum & Village, 742 Basin Street N., ☎ +1-509 754.3334. Museum which preserves over 30 historical buildings on 3.75 acres.
- Best Western Rama Inn, 1818 Basin Street SW, ☎ +1 509 754-7111 (fax: +1 509 754-7171), .
- Historic Smithton Inn, 900 W. Main Street, ☎ 877-755-4590, . checkin: 4:00; checkout: 11:00. Restored 1763 stone tavern. Working fireplace, private bath & flat screen TVs in every room. Balance between modern comforts and historic charm. Tasty breakfast served daily.