Ephrata is a city in the Columbia River Plateau of Washington State.
- Interstate 90 (I-90) / WA-17 Going west on I-90 from Spokane, Ephrata is accessed from Exit 179 (S Pioneer WA-17). Go another 0.8mi along Pioneer Way going towards Moses Lake (City Center) to the WA-17 exit towards "Ephrata/Soap Lake". Follow signs for the next 17mi/27km northwest to Ephrata the county seat or 37mi/43km (:37min) south to Othello in the other directions. Located 104mi/165km (1hr38min) west of Spokane and 178mi/285km (2hr44min) east of Seattle.
- Interstate 90 (I-90) / WA-283 Going east on I-90, from Seattle, Ephrata is accessed from Exit #151 (Ephrata/Soap Lake). Go NE along WA-283 for the next 20mi/32km to get into Ephrata. WA-283 goes through town as Basin St.
- Northwestern Trailways, Chukar Hill Shell @ 1352 Basin St SW, ☎ 509-838-4029, . edit
- Grant County Transit  operates local bus services from Moses Lake, Grand Coulee, Soap Lake and George (Rt#57, 58, 59)
- Amtrak, 24 Adler St NW. Ephrata is served by Amtrak's Empire Builder service.
- Ephrata Raceway Park, 14156 Rd. B.3 NW, Ephrata, WA 98823
- Grant County's Historical Museum & Village, 742 Basin Street N., ☎ +1-509 754.3334. Museum which preserves over 30 historical buildings on 3.75 acres. edit
- Best Western Rama Inn, 1818 Basin Street SW, ☎ +1 509 754-7111 (fax: +1 509 754-7171), . edit
- Historic Smithton Inn, 900 W. Main Street, ☎ 877-755-4590, . checkin: 4:00; checkout: 11:00. Restored 1763 stone tavern. Working fireplace, private bath & flat screen TVs in every room. Balance between modern comforts and historic charm. Tasty breakfast served daily. edit