Ellensburg  is a small city in the North Cascades region of Washington State.
Ellensburg is located at the junction of Interstates 90 and 82, approximately 110 miles east of Seattle and 170 miles west of Spokane. Road is the only practical way in, there is no air or rail service. Greyhound has four departures daily to Seattle from a stop at the western edge of town.
- Central Washington University, 400 E. University Way, ☎ +1 509-963-1111, . The ten thousand undergraduates of CWU very nearly outnumber all the other residents of Ellensburg.
- Clymer Museum of Art
- Olmstead Place State Park, 4 miles east of Ellensburg
- D&M Coffee, 301 N. Pine, ☎ +1 509-925-5313, . Popular hangout in the middle of downtown, and the locally-roasted coffee is tasty indeed.
- A second location is a few blocks northwest at 416 N. Main St.
- Best Western Lincoln Inn & Suites, 211 W Umptanum Road, ☎ +1 509 925-4244 (toll free: +1 866 925-4288, fax: +1 509 925-4211), .
- Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park/Wanapum Recreational Area, about 30 miles east
- Liberty B.L.M. Recreation Site, an old gold-mining site 22 miles from Ellensburg
- Summit at Snoqualmie - ski resort at Snoqualmie Pass
|Routes through Ellensburg