Ehime prefecture (愛媛県 Ehime-ken) is on the Japanese island of Shikoku.
Ehime was formerly known as Iyo (伊予).
- Matsuyama - the prefectural capital, with Dogo Onsen, one of Japan's oldest and most famous hot springs
- Imabari - maritime city, 3rd largest ship building company in the world (no 1 in Japan), with over than 200 hundred ship owners.
- Uwajima - home to bull sumo and sex shrines
- Saijo - gateway to Mount Ishizuchi
- Niihama - known as many industrial factories are located.
- Ikata - beautiful mountains and ocean scenery along Japan's narrowest peninsula
Take a bus from Matsuyama
- Bamboo Craft is a specialty of Ehime, renowned for its durability and beauty.
- Pon Juice. is a famous 100% fresh orange juice.