East Liverpool  (sometimes referred to as ELO, for "East Liverpool Ohio") is a city in Columbiana County, Ohio. Situated along the Ohio River, it was historically known as "the pottery capital of the world."
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is the major airport servicing East Liverpool; it is approximately 35 minutes away from the city.
- Columbiana County Airport (02G) is a smaller public airport with one runway located in East Liverpool.
A car is best for driving around East Liverpool. Be wary of potholes, however, as the streets are not well-maintained.
- Beaver Creek State Park, 12021 Echo Dell Rd, East Liverpool, OH 43920, ☎ (330) 385-3091, . 6am-10pm. Large park with archery range, boating (canoe/raft only), camping, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, mountain biking, RC plane flying area. Sledding is also possible in the winter. Also available to see are the Beaver Creek Wildlife Education Center, Pioneer Village and Pretty Boy Floyd area. edit
- Lou Holtz Hall of Fame, 120 E 5th St, ☎ +1 330-386-5443 (fax: +1 330-382-0244), . M-F 10AM-5PM; Sa 10AM-1PM. edit
- The Museum of Ceramics, 400 East Fifth Street, ☎ +1 330-386-6001 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 330-386-0488), . Tues-Sat 9:30AM-3:30PM. $4/$2/Free (Adults/Children 6-18/Children under 5). edit
- Thompson Park Disc Golf Course, 2626 Park Way, East Liverpool, OH 43920, ☎ 330-385-2255, . 7am-9pm.. 27 hole course as 9 beginner holes, 18 normal/challenging holes. The front 9 are well-maintained and accessible to all ages but the back 18 are in more forest terrain with elevation changes and older signs, thus only recommended for veterans of the game in good physical shape. Open March 31st to October 31st. edit
- East Liverpool Motor Lodge, 2340 Dresden Ave, ☎ +1 330-386-5858 (fax: +1 330-386-6736), . edit
- Vista Motel, 721 Edwards St, ☎ +1 330-385-2881. edit
|Routes through East Liverpool
Wikipedia:East Liverpool, Ohio