East Atlanta Village is a portion of the Atlanta city limits which extends into DeKalb County. East Atlanta Village is an eclectic neighborhood and currently growing to rival neighboring Little Five Points and Virginia-Highland with its selection of cafes, bars, and shops.
MARTA Rail East-West Line stops in Edgewood/Candler Park Station (E4) and East Lake Station (E5). Interstate 20 is also close.
- Holy Taco, 1314 Glenwood Ave, . Hipsters and local families fill this casual Mexican restaurant. ($)
- The Earl, 488 Flat Shoals Ave SE, . A bar/grill that locals flock to for the burgers and beer. ($)
- Ann's Snack Bar, 1615 Memorial Dr, +1 404- 687-9207. A dive located in an industrial part of East Atlanta where the proprietor, Miss Ann, flips her own burgers and serves up her specialty, the "Ghetto Burger," which was recently rated the "Best Burger in America" by Raymond Sokolov in the Wall Street Journal. ($)
- Graveyard Tavern, 1245 Glenwood Ave SE, ☎ (404) 622-8686, . A bar/grill with a lot of space to spread out. It also has dart boards. $.
- The Earl, . Where post-punk locals gather for a good beer and burger and live indie music.
- Mary's, . A gay-friendly neighborhood bar in East Atlanta.
- East Side Lounge (ESL), 485 Flat Shoals Ave SE Atlanta GA 30316, ☎ 4045219666, . Smaller setting with a good crowd of locals and visitors. Relatively inexpensive drinks with a hip atmosphere.
- East Side Lounge, 485 flat shoals ave SE, ☎ 4045219666, . smaller bar but nice atmosphere. relatively cheap drinks and good music.