Druskininkai is a city in Lithuania.
Druskininkai is a town which upholds sanative resort traditions for more than 200 years. Inartificial natural factors - mineral water, curing mud, great climatic conditions, kindly and cosy environment, and various entertainments will allow You to forget everyday cares and to relax from stressness
- '''Druskininkai tourism and business information centre''', Gardino str. 3, LT-66204 Druskininkai, ☎ (+370 313) 60800, 60803 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (+370 313) 52984). Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.15. .
- '''Druskininkai tourism and business information centre''', Čiurlionio str. 65, LT-66204 Druskininkai, ☎ (+370 313) 51777 (email@example.com). Monday to Sunday 10.00 - 18.45.
If you need any information about Druskininkai, or plan a trip there – please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regular buses from Vilnius and Kaunas are the best way of getting here with the ticket setting you back in the region of 20-30 Lt.
Kautra  is a bus company operating out of Kaunas. Be aware that these are not the only buses out of Kaunas.
Both Vilnius and Kaunas buses take approximately 2.5 hours and depart every 1-2 hours between 5.30 am and 7 pm.
- '''Forest Museum ‘Girios Aidas’''', M. K. Čiurlionio g. 102, ☎ (+370 313) 53901. Wednesday to Saturday 10.00-18.00. The museum was established in 1971. It has expositions of animals and birds. Witches and other legendary characters are hiding in the hollows of oaks, birds are singing and the forest sighs. The following exhibitions are organized: wood art works, jewelry works from amber, black ceramics works, works of folk artists, expositions of photographic masters, ethno cultural collections.
- '''The Town Museum of Druskininkai'', M. K. Čiurlionio g. 59, ☎ (+370 313) 51024 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Monday to Saturday 11.00-5.00. Expositions:
"A collection donated by the honory citizen of Druskininkai Petras Viščinis"
"19th century Druskininkai in the artwork of Vasilijus von Rothkirch"
"First doctors of Druskininkai"
The representational villa "Linksma" build in the beginning of 20th century, where the Town Museum is located, is a beautiful architectural monument located on the shores of the Druskonis lake, in the centre of the town. Since 2001, the museum ha a permanent exposition, hosts events, shows, chamber music concerts and lectures. During the holiday season, the museum terrace hosts the traditional concerts "Serenades of Druskininkai" (“Druskininkų serenados”) and other town events.
- '''Jewish Museum in Memoriam of J. Lipchitz''', Šv. Jokūbo g. 17, ☎ (+370 313) 56077. Tuesday to Thursday 12.00-17.00. It is an exposition about one of the most famous 20th century sculptor J. Lipchitz (1891–1973).
- '''The Memorial Museum of M.K. Čiurlionis''', 35 M. K. Ciurlionio St, LT-66164, Druskininkai., ☎ (+370-313)-52755, (+370-313) 51131 (MKCmemorialm@takas.lt, fax: (+370-313)-52755). Tuesday to Sunday 11.00-17.00. Additional services:
Excursions can be booked by telephone (+370 313) 52755.
Museum's collection: The museum contains a memorial exhibition illustrating M. K. Ciurlionis' biography and photographs, documents, reproductions of the artist's works, as well as a collection of works dedicated to M. K. Ciurlionis by contemporary artists from different countries.
Exposition: Authentic living atmosphere of the artists' family is restored in two little houses of Ciurlioniai family, expositions reflecting painter and composer M. K. Ciurlionis' (1875-1911) creative work, biography and family life is arranged in the other two buildings. Museum keeps contemporary painters' collections of works devoted to M. K. Ciurlionis.
- '''V. K. Jonynas’ Gallery''', M. K. Čiurlionio g. 41, ☎ (+370 313) 55553. Tuesday to Sunday 11.00-17.00. The gallery was founded in 1993 m. The gallery exhibits the works of the Lithuanian artist Vytautas Kazimieras Jonynas (1907 – 1997), who worked for a long time in Germany and the USA, his drawings, graphics, paintings and stained-glass projects. Photographs and films show the most valuable interiors of churches and works of monumental architecture created by the artist. The excursions are organized in Lithuanian, English, Russian, Estonian and Finnish.
The gallery hosts art exhibitions from the National Museum of M.K. Čiurlionis and private collections. For schoolchildren and kindergarteners art lessons are organised in the gallery which has 15 easels. Also projects with V.K Jonynas art school are organised. The gallery hosts traditional events – chamber music concerts, commemorations, meetings with painters, educational events and lectures on art.
- '''Museum ‘Grűto Parkas’''', Grūtas, LT-4690 Druskininkai, ☎ (+370 313) 55511, 52507 (fax: (+370 313) 47451). Monday to Sunday 9.00-20.00. In the shadows of pine and fir trees, soviet monuments whch were dismantled in 1989 are exhibited. This is a heritage of several decades of the Lithuanian monumental art. These idols were forced on the Lithuanian people in tragic soviet era and reveal the historic truth about the soviet occupation of Lithuania. The exposition aims to show to the people of Lithuania, visiting guests as well as to the future generations, the naked soviet ideology, which oppressed and violated the spirit of our nation for several decades.
Taikos g. 9, LT - 66119 Druskininkai
tel. (+370 313) 51865
BEST PIZZERIA IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
- '''Druskininkai Health resort''', Vilniaus al. 11, Druskininkai, ☎ +370 313 60508.
- '''Spa Vilnius''', K. Dineikos str. 1, ☎ +370 (313) 53811, 51454 (email@example.com), . Wellness and rehabilitation center Vilnius is situated in the very center of Druskininkai, on the edge of Recreation Park created by professor K. Dineika.
The center has 187 rooms: SGL, DBL, SUITE. 250 chair conference room, restaurant with modern European and traditional Lithuanian cuisine, dietary meals, bar and sizeable indoor concert hall are available in a new 8-floor hotel building.
Fitness and relaxation are available in a high standard Health Center (bath complex, swimming pool, fitness&aerobic training, relaxation massages and various procedures).
Reservation and information service: call the Tourist Information Center, tel +370 313 60800.
- Spa hotel Draugyste, V. Kreves Str. 7, ☎ (+370 313) 53132 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . "Friendship" is the name of our spa hotel, founded in 1962, located in the eastern part of Druskininkai at the confluence of the rivers Nemunas and Ratnycele.
Cultural and welfare facilities: For patients under treatment the individually balanced diet, vegetarian or usual food, if necessary a diet treatment according to the need of nutrients are prescribed in our spa hotel.
Every week professional and amateur artistic ensembles give concerts in the red restaurant hall.
- The health centre is situated in the heart of the town on the bank of the river Nemunas, in the pine forests. Beside the health centre is the main treatment centre. "Dainava" offers spacious and light rooms with all conveniences and television sets for the clients. The health centre "Dainava" specializes in seminars, conferences, and courses of the foreign languages and has special rooms and equipment to manage it.
Cultural and welfare facilities: "Dainava" contains cafe-bar "Sirdele", where you can taste the Lituanian dishes, dance hall.
- '''Health center Surutis''', Taikos str. 10, ☎ +370 (313) 53335, 51210 (email@example.com), . Health center Surutis is located in the center of Druskininkai old town near Nemunas river and a beautiful park. Due to the special microclimate as well as appication of medical mud and mineral waters, disorders of the nervous and cardiovascular, osteo - muscular and intestinal systems, of the respiratory organs and metabolism are succesfully treatedat the center.
Modern physiotherapy facilities combined with efforts of experienced doctors provide a high quality of the balneal and mud therapy; various diets, including vegetarian, are also available. The center is equipped with bedroom block that accords to the European standards.
You are welcome all year round!
- Health center Lietuva, V. Kudirkos str. 45, ☎ +370 (313) 52414, 51200, 52833 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Health center Lietuva is conveniently located for nightlife and shopping. The physiotherapy clinic, therapy rooms, swimming pool, cafe - bar, gymnasium, concert and exhibition halls are connected with the main building of the Health Center by comfortable corridors.
- Spa hotel Egle, Egles str. 1, Druskininkai, ☎ +370 313 60220, 60283 (fax: +370 313 60238). The spa-hotel consists of a treatment and rehabilitation center, with mineral water and mud cures, treatment and diagnosis rooms, and a mineral water pump room with Egle mineral water, containing chlorides, sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
The six buildings of the spa-hotel provide accommodation for more than 1.000 patients at any one time.
Reservation service: please call the Tourist Information Center tel. +370 313 60800.