Delaware County is in Mid-Ohio.
- Alum Creek State Park, 3615 S. Old State Road, Delaware, PH:(740)548-4631 or 1-866-644-6727, . for camping and getaway rental reservations.
- Delaware State Park, 5202 U.S. 23 North, Delaware, PH:740-369-2761, . 211 electric sites suitable for tents or trailers. Flush toilets, showers, laundry facilities and a dump station. Boat launch, beach, fishing. About 20 miles North of Columbus of SR 23.
Intersection of I-71 and SR-37, is about the center. SR-23 runs north and south through Delware County and through Delaware.
- <see name = "Port Columbus International Airport (IATA: CMH)" address = "4600 International Gateway" directions = "" phone = "614-239-4083" email= "" fax = "" url = "http:\\www.port-columbus.com\home.asp" hours = "" price="">Port Columbus is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Olentangy Indian Caverns in Delaware. One hundred five feet deep, excellent exhibits of Indian artifacts.
- The Little Brown Jug® in Delaware. Second leg of the pacing, Triple Crown harness racing, classic for 3-year-olds. Held at Delaware County Fairgrounds.