Deerfield is a small town in Franklin county in western Massachusetts. It is home to Deerfield Academy prep school.
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory, 281 Greenfield Road, Phone: +1 413-665-2805, . Daily 9AM-5PM (6PM in summer). Gardens, fountains and, of course, butterflies.
- Memorial Hall Museum, Memorial St., Phone: +1 413-772-0845 Daily May-Oct 11AM-5PM. $6/$3.
- Yankee Candle, 
- Historic Deerfield Old Main Street (off U.S. Route 5), (413) 775-7214 . Historic Deerfield is a collection of antique homes built between 1730 and 1850, located on a 330 year-old street. The museum has an extensive collection of early Americana furnishings in the museum homes. 9:30 AM - 4:30 AM daily. $14/$5
- Yankee Candle candles and accessories
- Antiques from antique dealers along U.S. Route 5
- Red Roof Inn, 9 Greenfield Road, South Deerfield, Phone: 413-665-7161, .
- Deerfield Inn, 81 Main Street, ☎ 413-774-5587, . Recently damaged by Tropical Storm Irene, the inn will be reopening starting in May 2012 with special reconstruction rates. $125-$135.