Dearborn is a city in Wayne County in the state of Michigan. It is known for the second-largest Arab-American population in the United States, after New York City.
- The Henry Ford (Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village), .
Visitors should plan at least one full day for the village, and another full day for the Museum.
- Adults: $20.00
- Senior (62+): $19.00
- Children (5-12): $14.00
- Under 5: Free
- Members are free
- Unlimited Daily Ride Pass: $10.00
The village is open 7 days a week, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
It closes at the end of December, and does not reopen until mid-April.
Visitors can walk, take a historic Model-T, ride in a locomotive, and take a Mississippi River-style paddleboat to tour the Village. Most of the village is outdoors, so watch out for the weather.
- Automotive Hall of Fame 
- Buddy's Pizza, 22148 Michigan Avenue, 313-562-5900, . Open Mon-Thurs from 11am to 10pm, Fri from 11am to 11pm, Sat from 11:30am to 11pm, and Sun from 12pm to 10pm. Detroit's #1 Square Deep Dish Pizza.
- Miller's Bar, 23700 Michigan Avenue, 313-565-2577, . Open Mon-Sat from 11am to 12:30am. Known for the "best burgers" in Dearborn and throughout Michigan. Basic menu of hamburgers, fries, and drinks. Fairly reasonable prices.
Balleys Irish Pub at Michigan Ave and Mason. They have something like 30 beers on tap.
- The Dearborn Inn, 20301 Oakwood, 313-271-2700, . 222 rooms.
- Doubletree Hotel Dearborn, 5801 Southfield Expressway, 313-336-3340
 . 347 rooms
- Hyatt Regency Dearborn, 600 Town Center Drive, 313-593-1234 . 772 guest rooms. Lots of amenities including fitness center. Close to Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum.
- Red Roof Inn, 24130 Michigan Avenue, 313-278-9732, .
- Ritz-Carlton Dearborn, 300 Town Center Drive, 313-441-2000, . 308 guest rooms. Close to Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum. Approximately 30 minutes from Ann Arbor.