Culiacán (Culiacán Rosales) is a city in Sinaloa, Mexico.
Culiacan is a large city located almost in the geographic center of the state of Sinaloa, about 900 miles south of the U.S.-Mexico border.
Volaris offers three daily flights from Tijuana to Culiacán. A one-way ticket costs about $100 USD. There are also Volaris flights to Culiacán from Guadalajara and Mexico City.
The Culiacán bus station is a major hub offering connections to various small towns around the state of Sinaloa. There are regular buses to Culiacán from Los Mochis, Mazatlán, Hermosillo, and Guadalajara.
Taxis are plentiful in the Centro.
- AGA Rent a Car, Av. Camaron Sabalo #312-A, Zona Dorada, . AGA Rent-A-Car has been renting vehicles to travelers and local renters since 1989. Its first location opened in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico and it has since expanded to serve Los Mochis and Culiacán, with locations both at the the airport and in town.
- La Lomita
- Capilla de Jesús Malverde
- Museo de Arte de Sinaloa (MASIN)
There are casinos, malls, discos, theaters, Applebee's restaurant and much more.
In the centre are many little stores where you can buy anything.
- Restaurant Huy Fong is a newly opened Chinese restaurant offering very affordable meals for around 50 pesos or less. It is located just north of the catedral at the intersection of Alvaro Obregon (the main street that runs north-south) and General Antonio Rosales; to the left of Subway. Located in the Centro.
- Restaurant China-loa offers an all-you-can-eat buffet for 90 pesos. Located in the Centro.
- Microtel Inn & Suites is a 113-room hotel located in a new developed zone of the city adjacent to the Modern Hospital Angels of Culiacan. 
- Hotel Sevilla offers rooms for 300 pesos per night. The lobby room has a guest computer with Internet, free of charge. Filtered water is also free.
Downtown Culiacán is safe to walk around during the daytime and evenings (before midnight). Traveling around the outskits ("colonias") of Culiacán at night is not recommended.