Crystal Lake is a city in Northern Illinois
Metra Train. Crystal Lake Station is at 70 E. Woodstock, Crystal Lake or try the Pingree Station at 570 Congress Parkway, Crystal Lake, IL. Parking lots can get busy during the summer festival times of the year. Still a very convenient way to get to and from Chicago.
- Main Beach, 300 Lake Shore Drive, Crystal Lake, . Nicely maintained sandy lake beach with new facilities, boat rentals, lifeguards, snack bar and playground. Lots of parking. See website for fees.
- Crystal Lake Park District, One East Crystal Lake Ave, ☎ 815.459.0680 (info@CrystalLakeParks.org), . For more than 80 years the district has been providing the community with programs, parks and open spaces.
- Distinction Salon & Spa, 88 Railroad Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014, ☎ (815) 788-1320 (email@example.com), . Distinction was most recently recognized as the "The Best - Beauty Salon and Spa" for 2008 and "The Best Day Spa" for 2009 in McHenry County, by The Best of the Fox Awards.
- Duke's Alehouse & Kitchen, 110 N Main St, ☎ (815) 356-9980, .
- Williams Street Public House, 83 North Williams St, ☎ (815) 479-1010, .
- Georgio's Chicago Pizzeria, 75 E. Woodstock St, . Open Mon-Thu 11am-1am; Fri-Sat 11am-2am; Sun 11am-12am. Try their Chicago-style deep dish pizza; it could very well become your favorite! Also, after 10, Georgio's turns into one of the few good bar scenes for the younger generations. $$.
|Routes through Crystal Lake