Crystal Beach is a city in Pinellas County, a region in Florida
- No Public Transportation in town
- Golf Carts Allowed
- Bicycle Friendly
- Fishing Pier. 6am-10pm. Along Public Beach, Free.
- Public Beach. Boat launch, benches, great sunsets
- Town Park.
- Lake Chautauqua.
- Saint Joseph Sound. Many small islands to visit, easily reachable from public boat ramp at the public beach
- Sutherland Bayou. Great fishing, several underwater springs boil up into St Joseph sound in Sutherland Bayou
- Swim. Marked Swim area at public beach
- Sunset. Locals gather nightly for sunset celebration
- Emily's Resturant, Alt 19.