Crianlarich (Scottish Gaelic: A' Chrìon Làraich) is a village in Stirlingshire, about 6 miles north-east of Loch Lomond with a population of less than 200. A major junction of both rail and road, the village is located 8 miles (12km) north of Loch Lomond, is a popular stopping point on the West Highland Way, and is a useful base for exploring the Southern Highlands.
- Crianlarich is the meeting point of the major A82 (between Glasgow and Fort William) and A85 (between Perth and Oban) roads, hence the reason it is seen as a primary destination in Scotland. Interestingly. there are more direction signs pointing to Crianlarich than any other location in the UK.
The village is served by Crianlarich railway station on the West Highland Railway and services are operated by First Scotrail . The line diverges west to Oban and north to Fort William and Mallaig after the station. Crianlarich is also served 6 days a week by the Caledonian Sleeper service from Fort William to London Euston.
Scottish Citylink  operate frequent daily bus services to and from Glasgow, Oban, Fort William and the Isle of Skye, in addition to Edinburgh and Dundee in the summer season. The main bus stop is beside the Crianlarich Hotel.
First Scotland East operates a bus service to and from Callander twice per day on schooldays only .
- Walk, cycle or use a car.
- Ben More, . One of the most popular Munros (a mountain over 3000 feet), it towers over Crianlarich and makes the village a popular base for those wishing to scale its slopes. For keen hill climbers. Make sure you are properly equipped!
- Crianlarich is located around half way along the famous West Highland Way so if you are a keen walker then you won't get bored!
- Crianlarich Store, Station Road, FK20 8QN, ☎ 01838 300245, . General store and Post Office.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8RW, ☎ +44 1838 300272, . Locally sourced, freshly prepared food. Winner of the "Bar Food of the Year 2010" medal at the Scottish Hotel Awards. Awarded 1 AA Rosette in 2010 for hotel restaurant
- The Rod and Reel, Main Road, Crianlarich, ☎ 01838 300271, . Decent bar food
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich (FK20 8RW), ☎ +44 1838 300272, . Awarding hotel bar - open year round, walkers and outdoors folk welcome. Roaring log fires in winter.
- The Rod and Reel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ 01838 300271. Local pub.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich (FK20 8RW), ☎ +44 1838 300272, . Award winning, 3-star hotel with 36 en-suite bedrooms. Open year round, ideal base for exploring Scotland. Rated in top 3 of all hotels in Loch Lomond National Park - winner of "Bar Food of the Year" medal at 2010 Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Ben More Lodge Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300210, . The Ben More Lodge Hotel is a comfortable family run lodge hotel and restaurant set near the foot of one of Scotland's largest peaks - the massive 3,800 ft Ben More - in an area of spectacular mountain scenery.
- Crianlarich Youth Hostel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ 0870 004 1112, . The hostel is in the small, friendly village of Crianlarich in the Scottish highlands - great-value self-catering accommodation with a warm welcome.
- Glenardran House, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300236, . 3 star Visit Scotland approved guesthouse offering bed and breakfast accommodation in Crianlarich in the beautiful Western Highlands of Scotland.
- The Scottish Tourist Board  can be contacted on 0845 225 5121.