Crianlarich (Scottish Gaelic: A' Chrìon Làraich) is a village in Stirlingshire, about 6 miles north-east of Loch Lomond with a population of less than 200. A major junction of both rail and road, the village is located 8 miles (12km) north of Loch Lomond, is a popular stopping point on the West Highland Way, and is a useful base for exploring the Southern Highlands.
- Crianlarich is the meeting point of the major A82 (between Glasgow and Fort William) and A85 (between Perth and Oban) roads, hence the reason it is seen as a primary destination in Scotland. Interestingly. there are more direction signs pointing to Crianlarich than any other location in the UK.
- The village is served by Crianlarich railway station on the West Highland Railway and services are operated by First Scotrail . The line diverges west to Oban and north to Fort William and Mallaig after the station. Crianlarich is also served 6 days a week by the Caledonian Sleeper service from Fort William to London Euston.
- Walk, cycle or use a car.
- Ben More, . One of the most popular Munros (a mountain over 3000 feet), it towers over Crianlarich and makes the village a popular base for those wishing to scale its slopes. For keen hill climbers. Make sure you are properly equipped!
- Crianlarich is located around half way along the famous West Highland Way so if you are a keen walker then you won't get bored!
- Crianlarich Store, Station Road, FK20 8QN, ☎ 01838 300245, . General store and Post Office.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8RW, ☎ +44 1838 300272, . Locally sourced, freshly prepared food. Winner of the "Bar Food of the Year 2010" medal at the Scottish Hotel Awards. Awarded 1 AA Rosette in 2010 for hotel restaurant
- The Rod and Reel, Main Road, Crianlarich, ☎ 01838 300271, . Decent bar food
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich (FK20 8RW), ☎ +44 1838 300272, . Awarding hotel bar - open year round, walkers and outdoors folk welcome. Roaring log fires in winter.
- The Rod and Reel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ 01838 300271. Local pub.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich (FK20 8RW), ☎ +44 1838 300272, . Award winning, 3-star hotel with 36 en-suite bedrooms. Open year round, ideal base for exploring Scotland. Rated in top 3 of all hotels in Loch Lomond National Park - winner of "Bar Food of the Year" medal at 2010 Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Ben More Lodge Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300210, . The Ben More Lodge Hotel is a comfortable family run lodge hotel and restaurant set near the foot of one of Scotland's largest peaks - the massive 3,800 ft Ben More - in an area of spectacular mountain scenery.
- Crianlarich Youth Hostel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ 0870 004 1112, . The hostel is in the small, friendly village of Crianlarich in the Scottish highlands - great-value self-catering accommodation with a warm welcome.
- Glenardran House, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300236, . 3 star Visit Scotland approved guesthouse offering bed and breakfast accommodation in Crianlarich in the beautiful Western Highlands of Scotland.
- The Scottish Tourist Board  can be contacted on 0845 225 5121.