Cottage Grove is a city in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota.
Cottage Grove lies approximately eight miles southeast of Saint Paul on the banks of the Mississippi River. Cottage Grove is easily accesible by U.S. Route 61 which connects to Interstate 94 and 494.
As public transit options are essentially nonexistent it is highly advisable to utilize a car when traveling throughout the Cottage Grove area.
- Cottage View Drive-In, 9338 E Point Douglas Rd, ☎ +1 651 458-5965, . One of the last two remaining drive-in cinemas in the Twin Cities. Adults $8, children 4-12 $1, children 3 and under free.
- Ravine Regional Park, 7516 80th Street South, ☎ (651) 458-2800, .
- Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 7165 SE Point Douglas Rd, ☎ (651) 459-9146.
- Cottage Grove Dairy Queen, 7175 80th St S, ☎ (651) 459-5511, . Typical American fast food fare including shakes, ice-cream, malts, hotdogs, and burgers.
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cottage Grove, 8350 E Point Douglas Rd S, ☎ (651) 768-7350, . Features an indoor pool and whirlpool. Amenities include free local telephone calls, wireless, high-speed Internet access and more.
|Routes through Cottage Grove
WikiPedia:Cottage Grove, Minnesota