Corona is a city in Riverside County in Southern California. It is a diverse city with different types of people. It is generally considered a "privileged suburb of Los Angeles.
The best ways to get into the city are through the 15, 91, and 71 freeways. Just follow the signs for it.
It's SoCal baby! The best way to get anywhere in this place is by car. The city is served by three freeways (15,91,71) and has many major streets to guide you through the city. Since Corona is in the LA metro area, traffic can get pretty bad, heading in all directions (east to Riverside, north to Ontario, west to LA/Orange County, and south to San Diego) The city is also served by a bus service and the Metrolink train.
- The Crossings, Cajalco Rd and the 15 Freeway. A great shopping center with stores such as Target, Kohls, Sports Authority, and Best Buy. This center also features many restaurants and a movie theater complex.
- The Shops at Dos Lagos, Wierick Rd and the 15 Freeway, Corona. Another shopping center just another freeway exit away from The Crossings. It features more upscale shopping and dining. One can even take a walk around it's two man made lakes.
- Best Western Kings Inn, 1084 Pomona Road, ☎ +1 951 734-4241 (toll free: +1 800 892-5464, fax: +1 951 279-5371), .
- Motel 6, 200 North Lincoln Avenue, ☎ +1 951 735-6408 (fax: +1 951 340-2123), .
- Residence Inn Corona Riverside County, 1015 Montecito Drive, ☎ +1 951 371-0107 (fax: +1 951 371-0159), .
- SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, 2025 Compton Ave, ☎ 951-520-0984, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: noon. Suites with microwave, mini-fridge, large work desk, free internet, flat screen TV. Guests have access to free parking, free hot breakfast, pool and fitness center. $79.