Coolum is a city in the Sunshine Coast region of Queensland. It is one of many towns spread out along the many kilometers of white-sand beach between Surfers Paradise and Noosa. It is a quiet town suited to local weekenders, and people who want a beach holiday but none of the razzle-dazzle found in a resort town like Surfers.
- The Sun Spa, Hyatt Regency Coolum Hotel, P.O. Box 78, Warran Road, Sunshine Coast, ☎ +61 7 5446 1234 (firstname.lastname@example.org), .
- Skate park in the center near the beach.
- Surfing easy to get lessons and rent a board.
- My Place Restaurant & Bar, 1768 David Low Way, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, ☎ +61 7 5446 4433, . 7AM - 9PM 7days a week. A restaurant with great food, service, atmosphere and the best views of the coastline from Noosa to Mooloolaba.
- Hyatt Regency Coolum, P.O. Box 78, Warran Road (at the base of Mount Coolum), ☎ +61 7 5446 1234 (email@example.com), . 5 star hotel with 324 Suites & Villas. The Resort and 18 hole championship golf course is home of the Australian PGA Championship. The hotel features views of the Pacific Ocean.