Columbia Heights is a suburb of Minneapolis located in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota.
Interstate 694 passes by north of Columbia Heights in nearby Fridley. Central Avenue (Minnesota Highway 65) and University Avenue (Minnesota Highway 47) are the main thoroughfares through town.
A few Metro Transit  bus routes serve Columbia Heights. The Columbia Heights Transit Center (at Central Avenue and 41st Avenue) is the main bus station for the city.
- Route 10 runs along Central Avenue and passes by the Transit Center.
- Route 11 runs along University Avenue between 37th and 40th Avenues, then runs along 40th Avenue until Central Avenue, terminating at the Transit Center.
- Heights Theater, 3951 Central Ave NE (at 40th Ave), ☎ +1 763 788-9079, . Single-screen movie theater with a live pipe organ.
- Albert's Grill, 547 40th Ave NE (at 7th St), ☎ +1 763 788-5789, . M-Sa 10AM-2AM. Burgers and fries.
- Amu's Madras Cafe, 4920 Central Ave NE (at 49th Ave), ☎ +1 763 571-5580, . M-Th 11:30AM-2:30PM and 5PM-9:30PM, F-Sa 11:30AM-3PM and 5PM-10PM, Su 11:30AM-3PM and 5PM-9:30PM. All-vegetarian South Indian restaurant with many vegan options.
Columbia Heights is in the 763 area code.
- Columbia Heights Library, 820 40th Ave NE, ☎ +1 763 706-3690, . M-W 9AM-8PM, Th 10AM-6PM, F 9AM-5PM, Sa 10AM-4PM. Free wifi, but no outlets.
Wikipedia:Columbia Heights, Minnesota